Ask Chris Duke an automotive related question, and I’ll answer it. If I don’t know the answer, I’ll find an industry expert who can! You can ask anything you want, as long as it’s automotive related. Your question must be in video form, and a quick selfie video is perfect!
This is a new show that I just launched and I need your help. I need your video question ASAP. I also need your help to spread the word with your friends so they send theirs in as well!
Shoot a 10-15 second horizontal HD video and get it to me along with your first and last name, email, city and state. I’ll get an answer for you, and you could be featured on a future episode of #AskDuke.
Submit your video question
Ways to submit
- Email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your video to a file sharing service such as Dropbox or WeTransfer, and email me the link
- Upload your video to YouTube (as unlisted) and email me the link
What to submit
- Your video
- Your first and last name
- Your email address (double check accuracy!)
- Your city, state (and country, if not USA)
- Video size: HD (720 or 1080)
- Video length: 10-15 seconds max
- Video orientation: horizontal/landscape, not vertical/portrait
- Clear audio (no or very little background noise)
- Speak very clearly, and not too fast
- No commercialization or branding
- One question per person (trying to get as many different people as possible!)
- Start out your question with “Hey Duke!”
- Be natural, be yourself, casual. Do not over-produce this.
- Stand next to your car, or sit in your car and hit record.
- Don’t be too far away from camera (for best audio). Waist-up is good enough.
- Either have someone record you with their smartphone with its rear camera, or just film a selfie video by yourself.
- Keep movement to a minimum. Stay standing up or sitting down, and avoid jittery camera movements (a tripod helps).
- Use your smartphone, your webcam or any other camera as long as it’s recorded in HD.
- Your daily driver or project vehicle
- Hosting my TV show, Motorz
- Co-Hosting Alan’s radio show, The Drive
- Car events
- The SEMA Show
- New or used cars
- Aftermarket parts
- Laws and regulations
- YouTube or other distribution platforms
- Video production
- Anything else! Just ask!
Where it will appear
- YouTube (then promoted by all my social media channels)
- Planned: Motorz TV. Select Q&A may be added to future episodes
- Provide quick answers for enthusiasts and the automotive industry
- To keep the entire video short (1-3 minutes)
Calling all industry experts!
Would you like to be considered as an industry expert to help answer the questions? Please contact me. You can be located anywhere in the world. You just have to be a subject matter expert in your niche automotive field.
On The Radio
I’m also a co-host on the syndicated radio car show “The Drive“, hosted by my Motorz co-host, Alan Taylor. Here’s what I said about #AskDuke on the air, December 17, 2016!