With over 30 years experience in IT and automotive industries, I’ve been employed by Fortune 500 companies, including Microsoft. I’ve worked for many others such as Capital One, General Motors, Stanley Black & Decker, Sears, and more in various roles. I’ve formed successful businesses, created and sold innovative software, technologies, websites, been a photographer, writer and editor for a newsstand magazine, and even produced and distributed a successful automotive television series (that I also host).
My favorite passion is coming up with an idea and not sleeping until it has reached fruition. From inception to launch, my skillset allows me to take any idea and execute what’s necessary to get it off the ground. This includes website hosting and development, video and graphic asset creation, logo design, articles and website copy, social media management, and everything between.
I’d love to work with you. Please contact me with your needs.
Here are a few things I specialize in:
- Managing personnel, projects, and budgets
- Problem solving with teams
- Magazine and blog articles
- Website copy
- Social media copy (with hashtag research)
- Product or service manuals
- Video editing (FCPX)
- On-camera talent
- Script writing and copyediting
- Product videography (teasers, overview, how-to, educational) for internal, website, training, or social media
- Product photography
- Prime Video: Launching video content (series or otherwise) on the Amazon platform
- Roku: Creating a dedicated channel and launching video content on the platform
- TV commercials: I have inventory available on most of these networks
- In-episode product placement on Motorz TV and Tool Talk with Chris Duke
- Amazon “Related video shorts”: Publishing to product pages (multiple ASINs) through my Amazon partnership
- Development and design
- Maintenance, updates, backups, etc.
- Social media consulting
- Low cost email newsletter management (including reporting and bulk sending)
- Vinyl die-cut decals (including vector artwork creation or cleanup using Illustrator)
Please contact me with your needs.
Sign up today and receive updates to your inbox. I will never share or sell your email.