NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
U.S. ONLY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: Chris Duke’s Monthly Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Duke Networks, LLC and its respective related companies, as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members are not eligible to win. The Giveaway is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing.
2. Sponsor: Duke Networks, LLC. 10755 Scripps Poway Pkwy #356, San Diego, CA 92131
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the contest, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding.
4. Timing: The monthly giveaway begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on the first of the current month and at 11:59 p.m. PT on the last day of the current month (the “Promotion Period”), with the exception of our December/holiday giveaway where start/end dates vary.
5. How to Enter: Consumers must visit http://www.chrisduke.tv/givaway/ and follow the instructions found on the Giveaway page. To be eligible to win, entrants fill out the name and email address fields. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, LATE, INCOMPLETE, INVALID, UNINTELLIGIBLE, ILLEGIBLE, MISDIRECTED OR POSTAGE-DUE REQUESTS, WHICH ARE VOID.
6. Winnings: One (1) potential winner will be selected from among all eligible entrants in a random drawing to be held on or about the first day of the month following the Giveaway. The potential winner selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Except where prohibited, potential winner must respond within 48 hours of being notified via email, and possibly sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours after the first attempt to contact him/her or if he/she fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place by the judges. Up to three (3) alternate drawings may be held after which any unawarded prizes remain unawarded. The winner will receive the prize within 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion Period. Odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries.
7. Prizes: Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use. No other substitution, assignment or transfer of prizes permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value. Delivery of prize is included; installation or assembly, if applicable, is the responsibility of winner.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Giveaway if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release: By entering this Giveaway, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless,Duke Networks, LLC and Sears Holdings Corporation, other participating product sponsors, each of their related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize.
11. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the Giveaway or the determination of winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the State of California or the appropriate California State Court located in San Diego, California; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
13. Winners List: To receive a list of past winners via email, please contact us.
14. Entrant understands that the information they provide on the entry form may be provided to the participating product sponsors for statistical, research, and marketing information.