Places The Apple Card Does Not Work

Posted on June 1, 2021

I've had the Goldman Sachs titanium Apple Card now for a few months and I love it. It's easy to manage everything with the Apple Wallet app, it's super secure, but it also doesn't work at some places. 

Read More


Review: Skyward Fun Supply Toys & Collectibles

Posted on June 1, 2021

My honest unpaid review of Skyward Fun Supply located in New York. Trying to help out the small businesses out there.

Read More


Amazon Alexa Echo Auto Reviewed

Posted on August 14, 2019

I finally got my hands on Amazon's Echo Auto. This is my review and list of available 3rd party Alexa-enabled products for your vehicle.

Read More


Syncing Google Calendar with iPhone

Posted on September 17, 2007

When it comes to the Apple iPhone and Windows iTunes, you can synchronize your bookmarks with Internet Explorer or Windows Safari, and contacts from Outlook or Yahoo! but when it comes to synchronizing your calendar you are severely limited, unless all you use is Outlook, because that's all you can directly sync with at the moment. digg_url = "http://christhis.com/archives/173/syncing-google-calendar-with-iphone"; I was an Outlook user for ...

Read More


Review: Web hosted cron job schedulers

Posted on September 3, 2007

digg_url = "http://christhis.com/archives/147/review-web-hosted-cron-job-schedulers"; I use DreamHost to host my blog and while it's a great and fairly inexpensive service, there are some limitations. One is that you cannot run cron jobs without a shell account, which I do not have. A cron job is a frequently executed task, mainly used for running scripts on a frequent basis for website maintenance. While I already do this on my Windows ...

Read More


Review: Logitech MX Air Mouse

Posted on September 1, 2007

Amazon started shipping "exclusively" the new Logitech MX Air mouse last month and of course I had to check it out. Here's my review of this new toy: First and foremost: don't read any review from someone that just got this mouse or has used it for only a day. If I had written such a review it would have been a 5/5 star glowing review. It's total desktop eye candy... a sexy input device with revolutionary features. I decided to give it at ...

Read More


Apple iPhone Bugs and Missing Features

Posted on July 10, 2007

After a good week's worth of use, I've decided to keep the iPhone, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have its fair share of problems or missing features. Most notable is its built in email client which is a terrific start, but falls short when compared to other mobile phone email clients. My guess is that Apple has already heard most of these and my hope is that all of them will be addressed soon in updates. Here's my top 35 bugs and ...

Read More


Review of Skype Mobile on the Motorola Q

Posted on February 2, 2007

I decided to blog about Skype Mobile on the Motorola Q after reading a few topics online from people wondering how to get the Skype Mobile application on their Q and wondering how well it really works. The first problem you will most likely encounter is that the Skype website does not list Motorola as an option on its brands list of mobile devices. In fact, it's almost impossible to find the .cab file to download so here are two ways to do ...

Read More


invisibleSHIELD for Treo 700w Reviewed

Posted on March 1, 2006

There has been much talk about the invisibleSHIELD by ShieldZone Corporation lately, and for good reason. There aren't any other skin-tight cases for the Treo 700w that look good! This $24.95 is "military strong", is a clear application (kind of like a screen protector, but for the entire Treo), has a lifetime warranty, and covers about 75% of the Treo (with the remaining 25% being the keyboard, the bottom, and the sides). ShieldZone also makes ...

Read More


Horizontal case for Treo Reviewed

Posted on January 30, 2006

Alright, the case I got from Verizon for $20 is going back. The huge plastic clip on the back keeps getting in the way and jabbing into my side when clipped onto my belt. Since I got my Treo a few weeks ago I've been researching cases to see what else was out there. Thankfully, since the 700w has the same form factor as the 600 & 650, there are plenty of options. One I found is another belt-clip option, but the plastic clip is replaced by a ...

Read More


My two week review of the Palm Treo 700w

Posted on January 30, 2006

I have had the Palm Treo 700w phone for two weeks now, and I'm severely blown away. I'm finally converged, and I love it. I knew this phone could do a lot, but I was surprised at how much it really can do. (more…)

Read More